Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Some Duochrome Bottle Spam

Hey guys! So how about something a little bit different today? No nails, just some pretty bottle shots. I chose duochromes because they are AMAZING in the bottles!

Since this is a pic heavy post, I've kept them a little smaller. Remember, you can click to enlarge for more detail.

So without further ado, I present... spammah!

Ozotic Pro 521


 
LA Girl Punk


OPI Glacier Bay Blues


MAC Bad Fairy


Missha HGR01


Nubar Wildlife


Ozotic Pro 503


Sally Hansen Opulent Cloud


OPI DS Magic


Orly Galaxy Girl


Zoya Ki


Shiseido Maquillage 83


OPI Not Like The Movies


Ozotic Pro 505


Clarins 230


Flippin' rainbows in a bottle...

5 comments:

  1. Ahhh I need them all! I love duochromes with a passion.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey! i just happened to stumble upon your blog (i followed, hehe), and wanted to say i LOVE that bk holo you showed a couple of posts ago! are you asian, by any chance? i love that you show asian brands like shiseido and missha! looking forward to seeing more of those in the future coz i'm from HK, and it isn't often i see swatches of these... would love to have more references!x))

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Jaztee Me too! They fascinate me.. so interesting to look at!

    @terry Yes, I am of Chinese/Malaysian descent but I was born and raised here in Australia. I'm sorry to say that I don't have that many Asian branded nail polishes.. most of the ones I feature were bought during vacation in Asia. I really only have easy access to Missha, The Face Shop and Scandal polishes. I will continue to show these though :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. That Missha and Shiseido look awesome and 230? Oh dear sweet unicorn pee..one day I will have you! :lol:

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ahhh I need them all! I love duochromes with a passion.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time out to comment ♥