Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Franken - Here, have a Rainbow

Such a simple, simple franken. My goal was a really sheer holo top coat akin to DS Shimmer and PCFS except sheerer. Those two are nice but IMO they are too dense to layer over something dark.


FULL ON DOUBLE RAINBOW!



Here is one coat over LA Girl Millennium, a dark purple foil.

Under artificial light...

And in weaksauce sun

I wish I had better pics to show you guys. It really is very nice but I suck at picking up holos on camera.


The recipe is simple. One third of a nice silver holo and two thirds of clear. Easy peasy! I used Ozotic 509 as my silver holo. I have a... "generous" supply of backups of 509 and I figured it'd be okay if I frankened some of it. LOL

I loved how the bottle looked as I was pouring!

Such a neat effect!

20 comments:

  1. *drools*

    ReplyDelete
  2. Holy Crap Balls.  I need some of that NAO. *searches for Ozotics*

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE it! I don't think it's dense at all? Looks pretty good. :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. gah! amazing! can you still find 509? If so, pwease pweae email me so I can buy some *sad face*

    gildednails[at]hotmail[dot]com

    <3

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very very nice Stef!! =D

    ReplyDelete
  6. amazing franken!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Bloody awesome! Great idea for the top coat.  Love Ulta3 non chip too.  #509 is the one and only Ozotic I don't own.  Might just have to get the Chemistry dupe.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I die a dead!  I love that bottle shot *wants*

    ReplyDelete
  9. Grrr I do not like being known as my full me name.. mostly.. *shakes fist* <3 RP

    ReplyDelete
  10. Ozotics are awesome awesome awesome

    ReplyDelete
  11. hehe! I want... pho *iz hungry*

    ReplyDelete
  12. ahhh you totally need 509! If not for the awesome then to just complete your collection!

    ReplyDelete
  13. LMAO *hugs Reecey* tis ok, I understand. My full name sucks balls too LOL

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love the rainbowwws

    ReplyDelete
  15. Awesome! And I absolutely love the name! :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. If you sold this to US polish addicts you would make a fortune. I would love to buy Ozotics/holo frankens from youuuu.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time out to comment ♥