Thursday, March 29, 2012

A-England Perceval and Lippmann Ruby Red Slippers

Adina from A-England recently contacted me to see whether I would like to review one of her polishes. Since I already own and love quite a few of her polishes, of course I said yes! So here is what I chose, Perceval...



Glowy, metallic red shimmer. Very dense and pigmented. It's opaque in one coat but I used two for depth.


And because I've been unable to resist glitter lately. I slapped on a coat of Lippmann RRS.


The black base in RRS looks lovely over red. The whole look is very deep and vampy. I did a mani like this I think for Christmas back in 09.

Perceval is available directly through A-England's website. And um, three words: Free. International. Shipping.

14 comments:

  1. awesomeeee!! *dies a little inside*

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beaultiful.♥

    tata-nadaver.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. GAHHHH this is so pretty!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooooh that is loverlyyy!  How cool that she asked you to do a review :) 

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a hot red! & it looks pretty special with the Lippmann

    ReplyDelete
  6. this looks seriously amazing with the lippmann on top! i've put a lippmann RRS dupe on top of china glaze ring in the red, and I loved it:]

    ReplyDelete
  7. sheesh - i dont even like red and i feel i need both of these now.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love this a-england color. I first saw it on Emerald Sparkled's blog, and it's been at the top of my lemming list for a long time now. WANT.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous, as usual!  I LOVE  A England!  The application is by FAR he best of anything I have ever tried!

    ReplyDelete
  10. THAT. IS. GORGEOUS. I die! I need another red shimmer like a shovel to the skull, but your pics are so temptingggggggggg.

    ReplyDelete
  11. OMG THE GLITTER! That is crazy gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love Perceval. In fact, I haven't been disappointed with any of the A England polishes I've bought. They're all amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Helena Lacky CornerApril 10, 2012 at 6:09 AM

    That is one of the most beautiful red shades I know of.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time out to comment ♥