Saturday, March 10, 2012

Lynnderella Matter of the Heart

Matter of the Heart is a sheer baby pink base with a slight shimmer. In it, I see red, pink, fuchsia and silver squares and hexes, as well as the odd holographic heart.







I wanted to retain the some of the milkiness of the base so I layered two coats of Matter of the Heart over one coat of Revlon Powder Puff.

This is such a girly polish. It reminds me of a set of Barbie themed bed sheets I had as a kid - it has the same colour scheme. I love that.

12 comments:

  1. I love how girly this is. I am not even the biggest "girly color" person, but I wore the crap out of this because it was so pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looks very gorgeous! 

    ReplyDelete
  3. ClothescosmeticsandchatMarch 10, 2012 at 5:52 AM

    Gorgeous! That is so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So sweet and delicate! 

    ReplyDelete
  5. so soft and pretty over that base - perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Kirsten Glitta GlovesMarch 10, 2012 at 11:41 AM

    Get outtttttt you are a demon woman. I love this and it looks so cute on you :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. jfjfkljdjgklfd it looks sooo lovely on you! *_*

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is such a lovely, girly color. It's so soft and pink. XD

    ReplyDelete
  9. I have MotH and I am sad to say I am not a fan.  The milky color makes it hard to layer and I get almost zero glitter on my nail.  I think I will try it again with a light pink like you did, which looks fab btw.  But it might end up in my swap or sell pile.  ):

    ReplyDelete
  10. how can you buy the polish??

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time out to comment ♥