Friday, July 13, 2012

NOTD Yellow to pink gradient

Before I get started, I just want to mention that I'm trying harder at Social Media. You can follow me on Twitter and Instagram (both @steffalaa)!

I found this adorable knit cardigan while shopping the other day...


Isn't it cute? I loved the gradient so much that I wanted to do it on my nails as well.





The gradient is done on a base of Revlon Powderpuff which seems to be my go-to undies for so many things. The yellow is American Apparel Butter, the salmon Orly Pixy Stix and the pink Cult Nails Devious Nature.

I felt quite giddy having my nails match my clothes today. Usually, I don't give a second thought to being matchy-matchy unless it's for a formal occasion or special event.

18 comments:

  1. Oooh, so pretty :) I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cool gradient! Makes me think of a yummy icecream, lol.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You nailed it!  Great job on this!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Haha that is quite lovely and is a perfect match!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'll tell you, I like sweater OK but I LOVE the manicure version! I'm not crazy about ombre in garments, but those colors just look dazzling on your nails!

    ReplyDelete
  6. A very beautiful gradient!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your nails look beautiful!  I've never seen such an adorable gradient sweater like yours before. :) <3

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous, well done this gradient

    ReplyDelete
  9. Looks like MAC Ripe Peach blush ombre :) love it!

    ReplyDelete
  10. It came out really well! I love the color combo

    ReplyDelete
  11. ah, your cardi is adorable & I love the matching nails

    ReplyDelete
  12. I already tried several times to follow you on twitter but every time I get an error message saying I have been blocked by this user... Not sure what's going on, my twitter handle is @RuthGBCN.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love all your styled how do sell polish? I somehow link on to a pic of snow angel and was hooked how do I order????

    ReplyDelete
  14. Sorry my English isn't good but it is just wonderful !!! Well Done !

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hey, I love that cardigan!!! Where did you find it?

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time out to comment ♥