Sunday, September 30, 2012

Metallic gold leopard konad

I've been doing a bit of konadery lately. Something I haven't done in a little while. Here is today's KOTD.


Most of the time, I swing between hating animal prints to really enjoying them. Clearly, it is right up my alley today and I am quite fond of this mani. Here's what I used:


I started with a base of China Glaze Passion, konaded the print with plate BM221 and then filled in most of the spots with Essence BBC Golden Sands which I mixed with a varying amounts of Passion to create different shades.

Super Klassy!!

18 comments:

  1. GlitterInfatuation JazzSeptember 30, 2012 at 11:32 PM

    Wow! These look amazing!

    Jazz x

    ReplyDelete
  2. aww I love all the manis you do!!
    I haven't tried any leopard pattern yet but I should!! It's on my wish list now!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Laura Claire HarveyOctober 1, 2012 at 3:42 AM

    This is gorgeous! I think animal prints look great although I never wear them myself. I definitely need to try this one though :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is gorgeous! I have been digging the konading again lately too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Đ¢hat is soooo cute <3 Lov it !!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love this, a LOT & so did my work collegues ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Seriously! Now I feel like buying new plates left, right and centre

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yes! And it's surprisingly low-key with the neutral gold background

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very pretty and glamorous ^_^

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time out to comment ♥